Kate Earley, MBA, BA.
Currently lecturing on the Supply Chain Management Diploma for Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport in Cork and Dublin, Kate has been a lecturer and trainer since 1986 and launched TBSP in 1997 delivering training, business consultation and mentoring in Strategic Planning, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Logistics/Supply Chain Management and International Trade & Exporting.
TBSP Client companies cover all segments of Industry including Food & Drink, Safety Products, Pharmaceuticals, Furniture, Construction Products, Printing Products & Services, Agricultural Products, Steel Products, Machinery & Electrical Goods, Computer Products. Kate specialises in improving organisational behaviour and management systems to raise performance levels and produce cost savings.
Projects include the development and delivery of Career Development for Jobseekers,Labour Market Activation Fund, Department of Education & Skills Ireland. This was delivered across Ireland and resulted in 62% of graduates finding full time employment within 2 months after completion of training.
TBSP has designed, delivered and co-ordinated several ESF programmes including Enterprise
Dynamics – Co-Operation Ireland, a cross border program for Entrepreneurs. We have also contracted on international programmes throughout European specifically:
- Evaluation of Train the Trainer Programme in Entrepreneurship.
- CZECH REPUBLIC Assessor on qualifications of regional business consultants for inclusion on Czech Consultants Register.
- HUNGARY FÁS International Project – Hungarian Ministry of Education. Teacher training in DACUM method of curriculum development for secondary schools, colleges and training institutes. Developed learning support material in all Business subjects, including Logistics, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship.
- POLAND Review and evaluation of Marketing Curriculum, Institute of Journalism, University of Warsaw. .
- Assisted ASEXMA on Marketing/Exporting Plans for expansion to North America.
Personal and Organisational Development programmes have been delivered on behalf of Durham University and the University of Ulster.
1993 Master Business Administration, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
1980 Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Diplomas & Certificates
- D32, 33, Assessor Qualifications – OCR
- DACUM – Designing a curriculum, Ohio State University, USA
- Union-Management Relations Diploma, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada
- Employee Benefits Administration Diploma, Humber College, Toronto, Canada
- Training Skills Certificate, Kepner-Tregoe Institute, Chicago, U.S.A.
- Accounting and Finance for Managers Certificate, MICA, University of Michigan, U.S.A.